Neuropathic pain and severe Osteoarthritic pain management IN PITTSBURGH
Neuropathic and Severe Osteoarthritic pain can be difficult and frustrating to control through conventional means. Many patients have tried treatment plans which have included anti-inflammatories, narcotics, and other medications, such as Gabapentin or Tramadol, which over time can lose efficacy and have a myriad of intolerable side effects. Dr. Spiess recognizes that neuropathic and severe osteoarthritic pain can be debilitating, and offers alternative options for those who want to augment or even replace their existing pain management protocols.
If you are ready to experience the best care available for your Neuropathic Pain or Severe Osteoarthritic Pain, don't hesitate to reach out to Dr. Spiess's office today.
Supplements can be a nice alternative to or augmentation of existing pain management protocols. These supplements are specifically selected to take advantage of natural anti-inflammatory and pain reduction properties. They can be purchased at (opens in a new tab) in one-month allotments, but some require up to three months of usage to realize their healing potential. Links to the recommended supplements can be found below, and an account can be created through the website in a matter of minutes!
If you are ready to discuss adding Supplements to the management of your Neuropathic Pain or Severe Osteoarthritic Pain, don't hesitate to reach out to Dr. Spiess's office today.
Medical Marijuana Certification
Pennsylvania residents who have a serious medical condition as certified by an approved physician, such as Dr. Spiess, can be considered for Medical Marijuana certification. Patients apply for an ID card and use that card to obtain Medical Marijuana at Pennsylvania residents, with an approved serious medical condition ifcertified by Dr. Spiess, can apply for a Medical Marijuana ID card. To become certified by Dr. Spiess, you must follow these steps:
Cost of a New Patient Medical Marijuana visit is $150.00
Cost of an Established (Renewal) Medical Marijuana visit is $100.00
- If you suffer from one of the qualifying serious medical conditions (seen below), Dr. Spiess will certify your condition into the PA Medical Marijuana system.
- After Dr. Spiess certifies you into the system, you will receive an email confirmation with your next steps on how to pay for your Medical Marijuana ID card.
- Visit the , to login as a returning user with the username and password that you created when you registered for your Patient ID, and pay for your Medical Marijuana ID card.
- Allow approximately 2-3 weeks to receive your Medical Marijuana ID card in the mail. Your ID card will be mailed to the address in your patient profile.
- Follow this link to see a
Serious medical conditions that Dr. Spiess is evaluating patients for ONLY include:
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with an objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
If you are ready to see if you qualify for Medical Marijuana certification to assist in the management of your Neuropathic pain, don't hesitate to reach out to Dr. Spiess's office today.
Nutrition Based Pain Mitigation Protocol - in collaboration with (opens in a new tab)
This is a multimodal approach that was developed with the help of our friends at (opens in a new tab). This is an effective and potentially long-term solution for control of chronic and refractory Neuropathic Pain, utilizing an Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Nutritional Supplementation. During your consultation with Dr. Spiess, you will receive information about Supplements designed to combat Neuropathic Pain. Dr. Spiess will also give you a referral to (opens in a new tab) for a lab workup and counseling regarding the design of an Anti-Inflammatory Diet to help treat your neuropathic pain.
If you are ready to see if you qualify to have an expert nutritionist recommend an Anti-Inflammatory Diet to assist in the management of your Neuropathic Pain, don't hesitate to reach out to Dr. Spiess's office today.